This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Today's the Day!

So it's 5:20 AM on Tuesday and I have not slept one single wink. Today is the day I will finally meet our new baby girl! It's been a roller coaster ride the last few weeks so to just finally hold a healthy baby in my arms will be the most wonderful thing I can imagine. I should be coming home on Friday so I will be sure to post all the details shortly after. See you soon!
Oh yeah, and as of right now (less than 4 hours from delivery), we still do not have a name picked out... We have a few ideas but nothing agreed upon yet. Hopefully when we see her, we'll just know the right one. Wish us luck with that... :)

No comments: