This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)

Monday, September 10, 2007

Due Date

Today was my official due date. It's so hard to believe that this little newborn I've been taking care of the last two weeks should technically not even be here until today. I'm already completely and totally attached to her and can't imagine her not being a part of our family. She really has just fit right in. Here are a couple more pics of our new little angel...


One Week Old


Sisters

I really do hope to write more soon about the delivery and our first two weeks home. Right now, I'm just trying to use any rare moments that I'm not holding or feeding Josie to spend some time with Ellie. She is a great big sister but is definitely putting up a fight for Mommy and Daddy time!

No comments: