This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Josie Update

We have not yet gotten the results of Josie's second urinalysis. She had an appointment scheduled for Friday (the 20th) but since the results were not in, the doctor wanted to re-schedule. Her new appointment date is April 7th. I will post the results as soon as we get them.
Otherwise, Josie is just fine. She has shown no symptoms of anything being wrong and seems happier and more energetic than ever! She keeps us all super busy and we love it!

1 comment:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

I've been thinking about you guys SO MUCH lately. Thanks for this update. I'm so glad all seems well with her. Lots of prayer and hugs your way.