This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)
Friday, August 21, 2009
Baby Noah
I got to watch this sweet little boy a couple of weeks ago. He has the biggest, most beautiful blue eyes and so, of course, I had to try and photograph them. I love his expressions! (Noah is 9 months old in these pictures.)
I am a stay at home mom to two precious little girls. I am married to my soul mate. I love life and believe we all have a purpose and that everything happens for a reason. ...although diabetes better have a pretty good reason whenever I get that explanation!*
2 comments:
Awwwe...my baby boy! The 5th one is my favorite...it's just "him" all the time.
so sweet! those are some amazing eyes - great shots!
Post a Comment