This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)

Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Preschool

Well, Ellie's intuition was right about her not liking her preschool so we searched for an alternative and found this great Science and Art program that is held in a church right across the street from us! Ellie LOVES these new classes and now is very excited to be going! They are 2 1/2 hours every Monday and Wednesday which has opened up our schedule to relax a little more during the week. Our days are now like this: Monday-Science class, Tuesday-ballet, Wednesday-Art class, Thursday-gymnastics, Friday-free day.

Ellie's new class:


Ellie needed a backpack for this school (her old one provided buckets to use for papers) but she didn't like the ones we looked at at the store. So we just bought a plain blue one on clearance and I told her we would decorate it ourselves. When I asked her what she wanted, she drew a picture for me of an elephant and said "this!".


I looked on-line for an elephant patch and learned, instead, how to make one ourselves. I let Ellie pick out the fabric and she told me exactly how she wanted it to look. Here is the finished product:

We are both very happy with it!

No comments: