This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)

Friday, August 15, 2008

Impromptu Picnic


The girls and I were at Target today when we came upon these three little girls having a picnic in the aisle. As soon as Ellie saw them, she ran right over and just plopped herself right down and asked "Can I play???". The girls just looked at her and giggled and spoke in another language. Ellie didn't even seem to notice that they didn't understand her and "I'm Ellie! Can I have a bowl please?". It was so cute! I just stood a little off in the distance and let her play for about five minutes. The little girls accepted her pretty quickly and soon they were all passing around the plates and drinking from their cups and being all cute and giggly like best friends! I would have loved to have taken video but I wasn't even sure if the father (who was lingering between the girls and the dressing room where I imagine the mother was) even understood when I asked if I could take a picture...
I just love the little social butterfly that Ellie is. She will never have a problem adapting to new situations or making friends (like I did when I was little) and that just makes my heart smile. :)

No comments: