This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)

Friday, August 1, 2008

Playing at the Well



Ellie fell in love with this fountain when she first saw it at my uncle's house on the 4Th of July. She was mesmerized by the endless "bucket fills, bucket dumps, bucket fills, bucket dumps, bucket fills..." you get the picture. I didn't let her touch the fountain there but when I got ours and set it up, she had a BLAST playing with it. I was initially going to bury it in with the landscaping, but decided to just put it right on the back screened-in porch where she could enjoy it the most. I added the grass instead of the rocks that came with because Charlie Dog has been known to eat rocks. I also added the second bucket to catch some of the water for Charlie to get a quick drink while he waits at the door to be let in. I'm really happy with it!


The first thing Ellie thought of when she saw the fountain was "Jack and Jill". She repeated this several times!


I also caught her singing this.

No comments: