This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I love finding Ellie's notes and drawings around the house. She is getting better and better at spelling and usually only has to ask me how to spell something once before she's got it and starts writing it regularly. Here are a few things I've been able to take pictures of before they get erased or heavily taped into envelopes that I'm "not allowed to open."





Ellie loves Mommy and Daddy and Sara and Silas and Josie and Uncle Ike.


Picture of Daddy with his new haircut and the glasses he was wearing that day. She even drew a goatee :)








Ellie told me that this is "Sara and me...best friends forever."


and this is a sad cookie "because he didn't get into anybody's tummy..."


More to come later!

No comments: