The other day, we were trying to go to a new park that we have never been to and somehow missed it and ended up in Mooresville. I knew there was an orchard there so I called Eric to look it up and it turned out we were just minutes away from it. So our plans changed just a bit and I am so happy they did! We had the BEST time there! The weather was perfect, the scenery gorgeous, and we had the entire orchard to ourselves to just play in and enjoy. Ellie told me that she was "going to remember this day for...EVER!"Me too, Ellie, me too.









Josie LOVES balls and since she thought all the apples were balls, she was in ball heaven!
Ellie's favorite place was the pumpkin patch. Here we are playing a game of "Duck, Duck Pumpkin." She had a blast!


No comments:
Post a Comment