This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Blueberry Picking (and eating!)
I was determined not to miss blueberry season this year and we finally were able to go picking on Friday. It was the first time for myself and the girls and we all had a great time! We found a wonderful place in the country near Lafayette and it was FULL of the best blueberries I've ever had. The absolute best part of it is that they are completely organically grown and therefore they encourage you to sample some right off of the bush since you don't have to worry about washing off any pesticides first. Josie took WELL advantage of this and ingested more blueberries than you could possibly imagine her little tummy could hold. She was in blueberry heaven!
Look how many blueberries she's eating! This went on almost the entire time we were there...
Oh my gosh, how cute! I'd love to do something like that with Leon! Noah wouldn't care as much now. Leon picked tons of strawberries at our house and ate all of them. He ate a whole bowl and said, I want to go pick more. He picked another bowl and ate all of them! They were small bowls...but still.
I am a stay at home mom to two precious little girls. I am married to my soul mate. I love life and believe we all have a purpose and that everything happens for a reason. ...although diabetes better have a pretty good reason whenever I get that explanation!*
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, how cute! I'd love to do something like that with Leon! Noah wouldn't care as much now. Leon picked tons of strawberries at our house and ate all of them. He ate a whole bowl and said, I want to go pick more. He picked another bowl and ate all of them! They were small bowls...but still.
Post a Comment