This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Josie is still sick so we are spending Valentine's Day just enjoying family time at home. I would love to get pictures of the girls but they will have to wait. Here is cute one of them from the other day, though.

This is the first year Ellie got to pass out and receive Valentines at school so that was a lot of fun for her! Here she is with all her loot yesterday.

We got Ellie a card with music and she loved it. It says on the front "You fill our days with rainbows and bring out the sun..."


Ellie called for me from the playroom earlier and said she had a surprise for me. This is what I found.

She told me I had to follow the trail to get my surprise and guess what it was...?
A hug from Ellie. :)

Hope everyone has a day filled with love!

No comments: