Josie was talking up a storm while we were waiting for the doctor yesterday. I had nothing better to do so I took video! This is the very first time I was able to record the way she says "Mommy". It sounds like "My-eeee". I am very happy with this new name because up until six weeks ago, she would not say anything at all that resembled "Mommy". Not even a "MaMa". Now she says a bunch of words! These are just a few recorded in a matter of minutes.
(Josie was at the doctor because she has been sick with an awful cold and vomiting since Tuesday. We got some medicine but she still feels pretty yucky. I am thankful Eric has been off work this week to help give her the extra attention she needs!)
This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment