This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Creek
Although we've walked the trail in our neighborhood several times in the last 2 1/2 years that we have lived here, I never knew that there was a nice grassy path the led OFF the trail to this really cool little creek that is just perfect for little girls to explore (and throw rocks in)! What fun!
I am a stay at home mom to two precious little girls. I am married to my soul mate. I love life and believe we all have a purpose and that everything happens for a reason. ...although diabetes better have a pretty good reason whenever I get that explanation!*
1 comment:
I am so JEALOUS! Absolutely perfect for exploring. LOVE it. Little sweeties.
Post a Comment