This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)

Friday, May 29, 2009

Photoshop Love

The digital camera I use is just a point-and-shoot Canon PowerShot. I like it better than an SLR at this stage in my life because it is small enough to carry with me at all times- which I pretty much do. I have seriously considered an SLR Nikon or Canon several times and just can't justify purchasing one, yet, when I know I would still use my point-and-shoot a majority of the time. So when I capture a sweet moment between the girls like this picture below (but in terrible lighting), I just use Photoshop (Elements) to make it appear like it was taken with an SLR. (It's a pretty simple fix and if anyone would like to know how, just ask me and I'll be happy to share...)

Here's the SOOC (straight out of camera) shot...


Here's the edited photo...


Here's just some fun with Photoshop (and my new header)!


So, for anyone wondering what kind of camera I use (I get asked a lot), it's not my camera...just my love of Photoshop!

1 comment:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Now listen, mama. It's not the pots and pans that make a great chef, is it? And it's not the equipment that makes for great shots. You have a beautiful eye for your beautiful girls! That's why you have such great shots.

Which version of Elements do you use?

LOVE the new header, by the way!