This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Recital

Ellie did great at her dance recital on Friday! The actual recital was professionally video taped but here is my video of Ellie at dress rehearsal. (I was a room mother and had to be on stage so the video is from the side...)




Ellie's class, lined up to go on stage. Ellie is on the far right.


Dress rehearsal. Ellie is on the far left.


Waiting behind the curtain on recital day.


Finale.

*I was not able to get pictures of the actual dance but Ellie did great and looked adorable :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

That is SOOO adorable! She's so cute! I can't wait to see if baby #3 will FINALLY be a girl...lots of girl vibes when we decide to start trying I guess!