Planned photo shoots never work with the girls so I have just learned to try and capture them whenever they are naturally being loving and playful together. These pictures were from one of those times, but the sun was very harsh and I never did much with the pictures because the colors were so off. But today I had a moment to work with them again and realized that I don't try black and white photos often enough... They look so much better! (Although Ellie DID NOT like them and told me to "never show me a picture of me with my face the color of grey again!!")



Anyone recognize Josie's shirt as the one Ellie wore in her 2 year picture?
2 comments:
laughing a lot over Ellie's critique. What is it with four year olds? So bossy. CUTE shots!
Hey, I've been meaning to share this link with you. There a PS add-on I've used for years called Virtual Photographer - http://www.optikvervelabs.com/
You load it into your PS software and then it allows you to place all kinds of filters over your shots. It creates some REALLY neat effects. Lots of fun to play with.
I LOVE the black and white photos! I'm a huge fan of black and white. Something about it...just beautiful. Your girls have the sweetest smiles!
Post a Comment