This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Eagle Creek
Here are a few pictures of the girls by the water (from two different days). It is not a visit to Eagle Creek to them if I do not end the visit with a trip to the marina for them to gather and throw rocks in. I love the marina and am happy to oblige them everytime!
I am a stay at home mom to two precious little girls. I am married to my soul mate. I love life and believe we all have a purpose and that everything happens for a reason. ...although diabetes better have a pretty good reason whenever I get that explanation!*
1 comment:
All sweet, but that last shot is STUNNING. Totally frame-worthy.
Post a Comment