This is the place where you will find all the newest pictures and videos of The Veggie Family. Get ready to laugh, smile, and sigh a few awwwws...because this family is pretty darn cute! :)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Pictures
The girls and I snuck off to Picture People for pictures last week so we could surprise Eric with some nicely framed photos for his office today. Here are my favorites...
Those are some really good pictures! I did the same thing, but they aren't in yet! I knew they probably wouldn't be, but it's one more surprise that Skip will get once they finally come in...in a couple days...I wasn't thinking about how long they would take to come in I guess...oh well, the boys had fun doing it! I haven't posted the pictures from the website because I didn't want Skip to know.
You and your girls are SO SO SO cute! I love the picture of them from behind hugging. Too sweet! What are their ages? I have three little girls and it is such a blast. (Mine are ages 4, 2, and 10 months.)
Have a great day! Found your blog through my friend Jen's blog comments (alittlebitofus)
I am a stay at home mom to two precious little girls. I am married to my soul mate. I love life and believe we all have a purpose and that everything happens for a reason. ...although diabetes better have a pretty good reason whenever I get that explanation!*
2 comments:
Those are some really good pictures! I did the same thing, but they aren't in yet! I knew they probably wouldn't be, but it's one more surprise that Skip will get once they finally come in...in a couple days...I wasn't thinking about how long they would take to come in I guess...oh well, the boys had fun doing it! I haven't posted the pictures from the website because I didn't want Skip to know.
You and your girls are SO SO SO cute! I love the picture of them from behind hugging. Too sweet! What are their ages? I have three little girls and it is such a blast. (Mine are ages 4, 2, and 10 months.)
Have a great day! Found your blog through my friend Jen's blog comments (alittlebitofus)
Post a Comment